Summer is in full swing, and temperatures are rising… Whether you’re having an intimate garden party or a pool party bash, we’ve rounded up 5 summer cocktails you can make at home, inspired by our favorite fruity cravings. Drink good, feel good. Cheers!
Our go-to summer snack? Watermelons. As tasty as it is refreshing, watermelon is the perfect base ingredient for this tequila cocktail, mixed in with silver tequila, sugar syrup, blueberries, mint, and fresh lime juice. We’ll raise a glass to that!
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 8 cups diced seedless watermelon (1 pound)
- 1/4 cup of fresh lime juice
- 1 3/4 cups blueberries
- 3/4 cup lightly packed fresh mint leaves, plus 8 sprigs for garnish
- 1 1/4 cups silver tequila
Craving something fruity and refreshing? We’ve got just the fix with this Feel Good take on a mojito. Talk about the perfect refreshment to beat the heat!
- 8 lemon wedges
- 24 mint leaves, plus 4 mint sprigs, for garnish
- 4 strawberries, plus 2 halved strawberries, for garnish
- Ice cubes, plus crushed ice
- 8 ounces gold or aged rum
- 3 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 2 ounces prepared agave nectar
Lightly sweet, fruity white-wine sangria over plenty of ice cubes? Sounds like our kind of cocktail.
- 1/4 cup mint
- 1 cup Grand Marnier
- 2 peaches, cut into thin wedges
- 1 bottle Viognier
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 mango, chopped
- 1/3 cup sugar
Don’t forget your greens! Cool and light meets punchy and flavorful with this cocktail recipe.
Sweet Fennel Salt:
- 2 tablespoons ground fennel seeds
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 lime wedge
- 8 ounces fin
- 2 cups chilled chopped peeled cucumber
- 2 cups chilled chopped honeydew melon
- 6 ounces fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup honey
- 5 cups ice
- Cucumber wheels and honeydew melon balls, for garnish
Minted Blueberry Lemonade
Head over to your local farmers market and put your fresh blueberries to good use. For refreshing, summer-inspired flavor, here’s your favorite lemonade recipe with that Feel Good twist you crave.
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves, roughly chopped
- 6 cups water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice